PARK KG SCHOOL
Proper balance of healthy snacks for children will make them feel great, provide more healthy productive energy as well as improve their concentration, development and individual disposition.
Keeping this in mind we, at park K.G. School, Ishapore follow a 5 days healthy menu programme that would prevent your child from reaching for unhealthy junk foods.
Making healthier choices doesnít have to be harder. Your child will love these healthy snack menus and so will you.
Please follow the schedule given below and select any given options.
Slight variations are welcome depending on veg/non veg preferences.
Suggested Menu for packed Tiffin :
1. Roti/Paratha/Bread/Sandwich/Puri Sabji.
2. Pao bhaji/Bread Pakora/Vermicelli pulao.
4. Appam/Upma/Poha/Uttappam/Vegetable Cutlet.
5. Alloo Chat/Khakhra/Sabu Pulao.
6. Bread Rolls/Stuffed Paratha/Sweet corn with vegetables.
1. Biscuits/Sandesh/Cheese slice or cube.
2. Seasonal fruits/Dry cakes (no pastries)/Popcorn.
Items which will never be allowed in school are - Pastries, Maggie, Chowmin, Kurkure, Chips and any other junk foods.
Please send a spoon & napkins with your ward everyday to school.
The choice of food mentioned above should be home made.